These Rose Milk Bath Salts make the perfect gift for yourself, friends and lady bosses who need some pampering!
The sound of the bath running is music to my ears. It’s an accessible sanctuary to unwind in and beautify myself. I’ll light some seriously overused candles, use my trusty body brush, make some herbal tea, pop on a face mask and watch my favourite show whilst blissing out for a couple of hours in the tub.
Even as a kid, I loved spending hours in the bath! In truth I was trying to become a mermaid but also just loved being submerged in water, something about it soothed me. I love my showers as much as a bath and I’ll put up a post about how to take a truly rejuvenating shower soon but for now it’s all about the ultimate beauty hack: taking a bath!
Christmas is a wonderful time of year but it can get stressful and hectic – the best way to chill out is by taking a bath. I do try to be mindful of conserving water, so I don’t always fill the tub up completely, maybe just sometimes. Check out more of my tips and products for taking the bath of your life over at We Heart Living.
These rose milk bath salts maybe indulgent but the real reason I love bath salts is they are so good for your body! Epsom salts help beat the bloat and flush toxins from the body and Himalayan pink salts cleanse the skin deeply and the body energetically. The milk powder and rose oil will soothe the skin and senses into the loveliest oblivion. See why these rose milk bath salts are the perfect gift? My advice is make an extra batch for yourself, you won’t want to give them away!
- 3/4 cup of fine Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 1/2 cups of Epsom Salts
- 5-7 drops of rose oil blend*
- 1 cup milk powder
- 1 cup of dry rose petals, shredded
- Add the salts and rose oil to a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Then stir in the milk powder and the dry rose petals and mix thoroughly until all the ingredients are combined.
- To use, pour one cup of bath into hot running water, allow them to dissolve and then relax!
- *This is really important: the rose oil I have is already blended with almond oil and and vitamin E oil. Do not add pure 100% rose oil into the bath salts, look for one that is diluted with carrier oils and 100% natural.